HOW TO TAKE PD
- The easiest way is to have a friend or family member help you.
- Use a non-permanent marker.
- Put on a pair of glasses.
- While looking straight ahead, have your assistant place a dot right in front of your pupil on each lens.
- Using a MM ruler measure from one dot to the other.
- Most adult PD’s are between 60 and 65mm. The average being 63. Adults with a wider face and eyes that are farther apart will have a bigger PD.
- From the dot to the bottom of the frame is your SEG HT.